We have been recently approached to look into the options for converting shipping containers into market stalls. Based on 10ft, 20ft and 40ft units, each container can be divided up into individual market stalls.
The benefits of using shipping containers as market stalls, are that they are readily moveable both on and off site (usually by hi-ab transport). Containers offer far more secure solutions when compared with timber structures and pre-fabricated units.
Containers are also effective market trading units, given the life-span and configuration options available. We build bespoke containers to your specification. The examples on this page show just a few types of market unit which we can build. Contact us for all market-style stalls built and housed in shipping containers.
Each market stall container is fitted with:
- a secure galvanised steel roller shutter
- electrics pack to include single DG plug socket and lighting
- sink and hot water boiler
- anti-condensation paint applied to internal ceiling
- divided by way of steel partition
*awnings can also be supplied